Come learn more about making the best use of your study time with our guest speaker, Ernest Brevard Jr. from the Multicultural Student Center at the College of Charleston! Ernest will discuss strategies for successfully navigating your college journey and getting the most out of your study time!
- Thursday, February 6th at 3:00 pm in Addlestone Library Room 120
- Register Now or feel free to stop by!
- Click here to download a printable spring 2014 workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201
More about the Study Skills Workshops 101 & 201
In collaboration with the Center for Student Learning, the Library is co-sponsoring our second series of complimentary study skills workshops in spring 2014.
- Workshop Series 101, offered by the Center for Student Learning, is geared towards the general student population wanting more information on study skills. The 101 series occurs three times a week lasting about 50 minutes for each session.
- Workshop Series 201, offered by the Library, is geared towards upper classmen and faculty, staff, and Friends of the Library that are interested in more advanced information literacy skills. The 201 series has guest speakers from all around campus. These workshops will last about a hour and will take place at 3pm on specific Thursdays in Room 120 on the first floor of the Addlestone Library.
- Click here to download a printable spring 2014 workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201!
Whether you are an upper classman, graduate student, faculty member, staff member, or Friend of the Library everyone is welcome to attend these workshops. We hope that you can find some time to just relax and learn something new!