Come to the Addlestone Library tomorrow at 3pm to learn more about note-taking and sketching apps for the iPad! In our session we will demo the Noteshelf and Paper iPad apps and the Jot stylus and Sensu paint brush. The session will also include information on where to find similar apps for iPads and other tablets.
- Thursday, September 19 at 3:00 pm in Addlestone Library Room 120
- Register Now or feel free to stop by!
- Click here to download a printable workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201
Miss the First Two Sessions?
More about the Study Skills Workshops 101 & 201
In collaboration with the Center for Student Learning, the Library is co-sponsoring a series of complimentary study skills workshops in fall 2013.
- Workshop Series 101, offered by the Center for Student Learning, is geared towards the general student population wanting more information on study skills. The 101 series occurs three times a week lasting about 50 minutes for each session.
- Workshop Series 201, offered by the Library, is geared towards upper classmen and faculty, staff, and Friends of the Library that are interested in more advanced information literacy skills. The 201 series has guest speakers from all around campus. These workshops will last about a hour and will take place at 3pm on specific Thursdays in Room 120 on the first floor of the Addlestone Library.
- Click here to download a printable workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201!
Whether you are an upper classman, graduate student, faculty member, staff member, or Friend of the Library everyone is welcome to attend these workshops. We hope that you can find some time to just relax and learn something new!