As part of our first floor renovation project, the library will be closed on Saturday and Sunday, July 21 and 22.
We will resume regular hours of operation on Monday July 23 at 7:30 am. Renovation work will continue thru mid- August so we appreciate your patience with us for the next few weeks. During the renovations,
- A member of the Circulation team will be at the Calhoun Street entrance to answer questions.
- The media in the teaching collection is on the second floor.
- Rivers Green entrance is closed.
- The Circulation “desk” (check out books, pay fines, course reserves, etc.) is temporarily on the second floor.
- The “mini” computer lab and Information “desk” are on third floor – Reading Room overlooking Rivers Green (next to the Graduate Study Room).
Our library staff are happy to help you locate materials, answer questions or provide assistance in any way. Please ask us.